Monday, July 14, 2008

Carter

Ok so yesterday at church during sunday school, Carter was playing on the floor and made his way to the chair in front of us. he started gumming the leg of the chair so I picked him up to rub his gums for him and guess what I found?!! A tooth! a sharp little poky thing right there in his mouth. so I am excited . He is so much like Ashlyn in so many ways that this just adds to the list because she had two teeth by 6 months and I did not even know she got her first tooth because she never showed signs of it.

1 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm so happy that you posted. That is fun that he is getting his teeth in. Kendra didn't get teeth until I swear she was a year old. Kessa on the other hand had teeth at three months and she never stopped teething. I don't know if you remember, but she had a mouth full of teeth by the time she was a year. Then the biting phase happened, which you know pleanty about. I think she is over it (let's cross our fingers.) Your family is adorable. I love when I look out the window and see your cute girls riding their bikes. Okay, this is a holy long comment.