Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow

As most of you know I am a born and raised California girl. I lived there for 22 years and then moved to Arizona of all places so my expericene with snow has been limited to a few trips to Big Bear and Juliann. I have been really nervous about moving to Missouri because of my limited knowledge and starting today i am going to be tested. Jesse had to work this morning and before he left he came in to tell me that it snowed and he tried to wake the girls so he could show them their frist snow but they would not budge. I looked out the window in our room first and it was really pretty. When Ashlyn came in to my room I told her there was a surprise outside. I took her to the kitchen where there is a window that looks out into the backyard and she was so excited to see that it had finally snowed! we have been talking about it for weeks now!! so here are some pictures of our morning.

Back Window view


Front yard to the right

Stright out the door





Ashlyn had to call Grandma and Grandpa in Arizona!

1 comments:

Joey Pauga said...

Cool, I wish we had snow already here in Dallas.