Thursday, February 05, 2009

Carter's First Birthday

Well, my baby boy is 1 today. It's crazy to see him grow and really see him learning. It was like one day something snapped in his mind and he realized he could do so much more damage then he already was doing. He has been a little hard to keep up with. I am so happy to have him in our family. He is so much fun when he is being silly and makes the cutest schrunchy faces ever. He is my little lover boy and I love his kisses. I am going to enjoy it now cause it probably wont last long!!! Carter also shares this day with Jesse's Dad (papa Bill) so here is a picture of them for their b-day dinner.
Your Dad and I love you carter and I know your sisters do too. We hope you had a great First Birthday!









The Cake Grandma Sue Made

3 comments:

The Brock Family said...

I can't believe he is already 1! That went by way too fast. It looks like he really enjoyed his cakes! Happy Birthday to Carter!

Unknown said...

Hey Chelsea, how are you? I love the picture of the birthday cake! Too fun. I actually make my own layouts and header, I have photoshop and that's what I do it on. If you like I could make you one...just let me know!

Dizzy Kate said...

Happy Birthday Carter! It feels like you just had him last week. Time flies way to fast. His cake looks yummy!