Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ashlyn's First Day of School

Well we finally made it! It seems like we have been talking about this day for a VERY long time and now we are here and i look back and wonder where that time went and what did we do before it!! I am so proud of Ashlyn. She Got on the bus with no problems! I went to the school to make sure she got to her room and she acted like i was not there! she walked right in and went straight to her class. Of course when she walked in there she wanted to go right to the corner of toys but with some direction she hung up her back pack and found her seat! I made it through with no crying only because I knew she was excited and so am I!






3 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

So cute! Can you believe they are old enough to be in school! I feel like mine was just born yesterday! He was super excited too!

quietrope said...

so....you let her get on the bus and then you followed her to school? LOL. Thats funny.

Natalie said...

Holy cow, that back pack must weigh as much as she does! Love the pictures!